Saturday, May 8, 2010

Whats in it for you?

I just had this idea. It probably won't amount to much, but I've decided that for every person that donates more that $3 I will (with approval) put their information on a "business founders or investors" page. The info would consist of any combination of Name, Email, Biography (or business bio including business name), and/or Website URL. Yes I guess technically I'm selling links space, but the content on the page will be more than just a link to your site, it could potentially give you leads if you have business info or a personal biography. You could be known as someone who helped start one of the greatest companies in the world, or maybe just someone who helped start a company. Either way this page could lead to valuable information about you or your business in a place that may generate genuine respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment